At least half of human impact on the planet comes from our lifestyles – the choices we make every day. Where, and how, we travel. What we eat. What we wear. The stuff we buy, and how we get rid of that stuff when we’re done with it.
We cannot wait for someone else to change. We are the ones we have been waiting for!
We are committed, as business and community leaders, to the well being of both economic and ecological systems of both humans and other living things.
We envision our company, suppliers, customers and our community doing business in ways that:
- Preserve, protect and ultimately enhance the living systems of this region, and the planet – that sustain our business and the larger human economy
- Provide ever greater value in meeting the real needs of our customers, suppliers and communities
To do this we will:
- Treat employees, customers, suppliers and stake holders fairly, honestly and respectfully
- Take responsibility for the safety of our products/services in their intended use
- Take responsibility for the safety of our activities for employees and communities
- Take responsibility for the safe “end of life” recovery and reuse or recycling of our products
We will pursue these steps with a commitment to future generations, continuous improvement and open dialogue with our customers, stockholders, suppliers, and communities.
Please let us know how we can improve Definitive Bikes greenness by submitting your stories and ideas to us.